Notice: Preventive Measures for COVID-19
Effective 24 February 2022, all visitors must observe the following arrangements:
- To use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application;
- To present COVID-19 vaccination record(s) or COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate(s) through the "LeaveHomeSafe” app;
- To have temperature screening at our premises. Those with body temperature of 37.5 ºC or higher would be refrained from entering;
- To perform hand hygiene with alcohol sanitizer before entering;
- To wear surgical mask properly at all times;
- To refrain from eating and drinking in our premises;
- Anyone who coughs or sneezes continuously or does not comply with the above measures may be requested to leave.
For examination candidates, please observe the additional requirement of negative result proof of COVID-19 by taking either a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)-based nucleic acid test. Details here.
In addition, all visitors are refrained from coming into our premises under the following circumstances:
- Have symptoms such as fever, malaise, dry cough and shortness of breath, which are consistent with that of COVID-19 cases;
- Have visited/travelled to place(s) in which compulsory testing/quarantine is required, where you are waiting for test results or the date of your visit to HKSI Institute falls within the compulsory testing/quarantine period; or
- Have close contacts with person who is under quarantine/confirmed/probable cases with COVID-19.
Regular disinfecting and cleaning are conducted at our premises. Appropriate distancing is also maintained at our examination and training centres.
We are closely monitoring the situation and following Hong Kong Government’s advice on the necessary preventive measures.