Notes on Documentary Proof
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record(s):
Refers to vaccination record presented through the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application.
For non-local COVID-19 vaccination record holder, please refer to the HKSAR Government website for details. The vaccination record must contain:
- name of the visitor/candidate that matches his/her valid identity document;
- indication that the visitor/candidate has received dose(s) of COVID-19 vaccine and the date on which the last dose was administered; and
- the name of the vaccine administered or the name of the marketing authorisation holder or manufacturer of the vaccine
If the vaccination record is not in English or Chinese, a written confirmation in English or Chinese issued by relevant authorities or recognised institutions of the places where the vaccines were administered, is to be presented together with the vaccination record.
All visitors must have at least one COVID-19 vaccination dose to enter HKSI Institute premises.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate(s):
Please refer to the HKSAR Government website for the valid COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate. The certificate must be presented through the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application.