What is eLearning?
eLearning provides an alternative learning mode which gives you greater flexibility to learn whenever and wherever is convenient for you and at your own pace.
With the launch of our Advanced Learning Platform (ALP), it makes your learning much easier with learning solutions designed and developed in various formats and delivery mode. It enables you to access CPT courses on a needs basis.
Our eLearning solutions
- Over 230 online courses on financial products / industry from Intuition are available to you.
- Local developed online courses on compliance and regulatory topics.
- Selected seminars would be video-recorded and offered as eSeminars.
- A virtual classroom is a teaching and learning environment where you can interact, communicate, view and discuss presentations, and engage with learning resources while working in groups, all in an online setting.
- Via a video conferencing application that allows multiple users to be connected at the same time through the Internet, which allows you from virtually anywhere to participate.
- Can be used to assess your knowledge on topics like AML/CFT or code of conduct.
- A webinar (Web-based seminar) is a presentation that is transmitted over the web.
- It is interactive where you can send, receive and discuss in real-time.
- Each Learning Bite will offer information and in many cases, provide a summary of some key recent hot topics.
- They are small and easy to understand, making it easy to grasp the ideas.