[Webinar] Integrating Climate Risk in Enterprise Risk Management Framework
This seminar will discuss how traditional risk management frameworks could be enhanced with addition of climate risk management. It facilitates better management of exposures related to climate risks, and also safeguards the firm’s reputation by aligning with increasing stakeholder expectations for environmental responsibility and proactive risk management strategies.
1. Climate Risk vs traditional categories of risks
2. Climate Risk Drivers and Transmission Channels
3. Climate Risk Measurement
4. Integrating Climate Risk within Enterprise Risk Management framework
5. Insights sharing on key action items related to Sustainability and Risk Management
6. Relevant regulatory guidelines, challenges and going forward
Who should attend
Risk management specialists, compliance managers, financial managers, sustainability managers, and senior management such as Responsible officers, Managers-in-Charge, directors ,CROs, COOs, CFOs, CEOs.
Prior to his current role, he was AGM of risk management department in a listed bank. He led the implementation of various risk management projects. He also holds several professional certificates, including CPA (Aust.), CGMA, FRM, SCR and CISA.