[Webinar] ERM Fundamentals: Building a Strong Risk Management Foundation
The session covers developments in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
• Increasingly regulatory authorities in different jurisdiction require certain companies to establish a comprehensive ERM framework.
• Rating agencies introduced ERM criteria into their ratings of nonfinancial companies.
The seminar provides an introduction to some best practice concepts and elements of ERM at managerial level.
1. Why ERM? Background and benefits.
2. History and case studies of risk management failures.
3. Elements of an ERM framework.
4. The role of risk culture.
Who should attend
• Senior managers, board members of financial institutions
• CROs, risk professionals
• CFOs, senior finance professionals
• Internal auditors
He has 25 years of experience in senior management positions in front office, risk, operations and finance functions in commercial and investment banks as well as in hedge funds in Europe and Asia.