China Data Security: Related Laws and Their Impact
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the ‘China Data Security: Related Laws and Their Impact’ webinar held on 15 March 2023.
In this eSeminar, you will learn about the latest developments in China’s data security laws, China Securities Regulatory Commission’s (CSRC) new rules on overseas securities offering and listing, and their impacts on global capital markets.
By the end of the eSeminar, you will be able to:
1. Recall the latest key developments in China's data security laws
2. State CSRC’s new rules on overseas securities offering and listing
3. Describe how these laws and regulations impact global capital markets
1. Overview of relevant laws and the general framework
2. Key update: CSRC’s new rules
3. Impact on global capital markets
Who should attend
Directors and senior management of listed companies, Managers-In-Charge, risk and compliance officers and legal personnel
Martin has a strong relationship with the regulators in Hong Kong and substantial experience with securities and banking regulators in China, India, Japan, Korea and Singapore.
He is consistently recognized as a leading lawyer by the foremost legal directories, including Chambers Asia-Pacific, IFLR1000 and Legal 500 Asia Pacific. In 2021, Asian Legal Business included Martin on its inaugural list of “Asia’s Top 15 Litigators.”
Earlier in her career, Yuan spent two years in the Office of Legal Affairs at the United Nations headquarters and four years at the International Court of Justice in The Hague working on interstate disputes on various international law subjects.