[Webinar] Inside the Virtual Asset Fund Manager
Being important market players under the Hong Kong regulatory regime on virtual assets, virtual asset (“VA”) fund managers are setting the benchmark for the industry in providing secure and regulated asset management services to investors.
How can licensed VA fund managers assist institutional investors on their portfolio allocation to virtual assets?
By the end of the seminar, the participants will be able to know:
- the big picture of Hong Kong’s current regulatory landscape on virtual assets and related fund products.
- the capacities of VA fund managers such as their investment strategies, risk management, etc.
- the benefits of investing into VA through a licensed asset manager.
1. Overview of VA-related products in portfolio management
2. Development of the Hong Kong’s VA management-related regulations
3. Investors’ benefits from choosing a licensed VA fund manager especially during market instability
Who should attend
Family offices, professional investors and asset managers
Davy holds the Master of Business Administration and the Master of Science (Investment Management) from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and Bachelor of Business Administration from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Davy is also a Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP).