Essentials of Virtual Asset Compliance
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the ‘Essentials of Virtual Asset Compliance’ webinar held on 19 August 2022.
In this eSeminar, you will learn about the current regulatory landscape surrounding virtual assets (VAs) in both local and international contexts. You will also gain insights on the core elements, along with the challenges and best practices of VA compliance.
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
1. State the VA regulations in place around the world
2. List the core elements of VA compliance
3. Describe the challenges and best practices when implementing VA compliance
2. Overview of Global and Local Regulatory Landscape
3. Core Elements of Virtual Asset Compliance
4. Challenges and Best Practice
5. Case Study
Who should attend
This course is primarily targeted at
• responsible officer, managers-in-charge, compliance officer, licenced individuals of SFC’s regulated activities especially RA 1, 4 and 9
• Virtual assets service provider (VASP) operators and VA managers
It is also applicable to in-house counsel, IT staff and senior management such as directors, CIOs and CEOs of financial institutions.