Compliance, Legislative & Regulatory Standards
Fraud Prevention (Global) 2022
*This is an updated version of TERRM20001501.
Fraud is a global issue that threatens all economies, organisations and individuals with substantial financial and reputational losses.
This course will help you understand the various types of fraud and the best practices for detecting and preventing fraud in your day-to-day role.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define fraud
- Identify the types of financial fraud
- Describe behaviours of the fraudsters utilising elements of the fraud triangle
- List examples of internal and external fraud warning signs
- Outline the systems and controls used to detect, prevent, and report fraud
- Types of Financial Fraud
- Fraudster Profile
- Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Test Your Understanding