[Webinar] Singapore SPACs and Market Outlook
Special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) were introduced as a new asset class on the Singapore Exchange (SGX) this year. This offers investors more choices by enabling them to participate in private equity arrangements (e.g. high growth companies) in the form of a publicly listed company. In this webinar, the speaker will provide an overview of SPAC listings and share what to look out for in deciding which SPACs to invest. He will also discuss the outlook for the Singapore market against the backdrop of rising geopolitical risks and higher interest rates in the United States.
By the end of this webinar, participants will know the following:
- How to tap on Singapore SPACs as an alternative investment product to diversify their portfolios; and
- Why it might be worthwhile looking at the Singapore equities market
During this webinar, the speaker will discuss:
- Overview of SPACs on the SGX
- Different investment strategies for SPACs
- Singapore market outlook - Resilience, recovery and restructuring
Who should attend
Financial advisers, asset management, fund managers and investors who are looking at the Singapore equities market as a way to diversify their portfolios.