Climate-related risks are the highest risks that the planet is exposed to, and affects every living organism on Earth.
In this module, you will learn about the trends and market landscape of climate investments, the goals of the Paris Agreement, what is being done, and what can and must be done to address this climate emergency.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the urgency and importance of addressing climate change
- Describe our current commitment towards resolving climate-related emergencies
- Define and explain green finance
- Compare various climate change initiatives
- Importance of addressing climate change
- Initiatives taken by businesses, financial institutions and capital markets to address climate change
- Green finance
i. Example 1: ING group
ii Example 2: CITI group
- Climate Action 100+