Trust Training Certificate (TTC) - Unit 22: Hong Kong Private Retirement Schemes Trusts - ORSO (eCourse)
This eCourse will be accessible from 20 July 2020 to 23 August 2020.
This is Unit 22 of the training programme in pursuing the “Trust Training Certificate”.
This eCourse is developed in relation to the special arrangement for the participants joining the TTC Part B training in June and July 2020. It is prepared based on the recorded version of the last class (face-to-face mode) of Unit 22 done on 13 June 2019. For the participants who will take the TTC Part B Examination in August 2020, you should ensure you read the latest version of study guide and materials provided via the examination enrolment link.
It consists of one module – Module 31: Trusts as Private / Voluntary Retirement Schemes – ORSO.
This eCourse has divided Module 31 into two parts. For each part, you must watch the recorded video and then pass the assessment (with unlimited attempts).
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
1. Understand the basic requirements of ORSO schemes
2. Explain the different types of ORSO schemes
3. Describe the obligations and responsibilities of employers and trustee under ORSO schemes
4. Describe the administrative and reporting requirements of ORSO schemes
5. Explain the tax position of ORSO scheme and contributions and benefits
Module 31: Trust as Private / Voluntary Retirement Schemes - HK ORSO Schemes
1. Overview of ORSO retirement schemes in HK
2. Different types of ORSO schemes
3. Basic requirements for ORSO schemes
4. Obligations and responsibilities of employers and trustee under ORSO scheme
5. Administration and reporting requirements
6. Tax allowances with regard to HK ORSO plans and distributions
Who should attend
The course is primarily targeted to those who would like to pursue “Trust Training Certificate” in order to apply for the Hong Kong Trustees’ Association Certified Trust Practitioner™ designation.
It is also relevant to those who would like to gain a solid understanding of the course subject matter and / or those who plan to enter the Trust industry sector.
The course is NOT eligible for the financial incentive schemes of the WAM Pilot Programme.
This course has applied for MPF Core CPD accreditation.