Virtual Mock Interview - Investment Banking Analyst Programme of a Global Finance Company
We are launching a new series of Industry Connectivity Programme to assist Student Members to jump start their career. The first programme is the Virtual Mock Interviews. Successful applicants will be arranged to be interviewed by our veteran members. This will help prepare you for upcoming interviews with leading global finance firms.
- Focus on “Analyst Programme”
- One-on-one practice, with veteran members playing the role as an interviewer of the hiring firm
- Interview questions based on real scenarios
- Quick feedback from the interviewer
Spots are very limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Please click the links for details and register for one of the two sessions by 19 April 2020. Double registrations will be cancelled by the HKSI Institute without notice.
- Investment Banking Analyst Programme (Friday, 24 April 2020, from 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm); OR
- Wealth Management Analyst Programme (Friday, 24 April 2020, from 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm)
- Mr Marvin Lai, Senior Principal, Burgeon Group Consulting Ltd.
- This mock interview offers practices for one-to-one interview with HKSI Institute veteran members playing the role of department heads/ line managers of the hiring company. The session will be conducted in groups, maximum 4 student members in each group. Participants will each have the opportunity to interact directly with the interviewer, as well as observing other group members’ performance.
- After enrolment, you will receive a system-generated notice from us. About 2-3 days before the mock interview, you will receive an email confirmation which contains detailed programme arrangements, including a mock job advertisement/ scenario which the mock interview will be based on. Hence, please do check your email and prepare accordingly.
- Spots of this programme are very limited. If you fail to attend without prior notice and good reasons, you may not be accepted for the next three activities under the Industry Connectivity Programme.
If the session is full and you would like to be put on the waiting list, please send your full name and mock interview session name to [email protected]. For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 3120 6100.