Compliance, Legislative & Regulatory Standards
[Webinar]: Insider Dealing and Other Market Misconduct Offences
This course aims to refresh participants, through illustration of actual real life examples, on the key issues relating to insider dealing, market manipulation and Disclosure of False & Misleading Information.
1. Civil or criminal proceedings in relation to Market Misconduct
2. Definition of insider dealing and defenses
3. Definition of market manipulation
4. Definition of false & misleading information
5. Safe Harbor Rules
6. Compensation to affected investors via Section 213 of the Securities & Futures Ordinance
7. Disciplinary action on licensed/registered individuals
Who should attend
The course is mainly targeted to those practitioners who would like to refresh their knowledge and to better understand the key issues relating to insider dealing and market manipulation.
Mr. Chow is a Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member of the Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute, and Member of the American Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. He is a Financial Reporting Review Panel Member of the Financial Reporting Council and a Panel Member of the Resolvability Review Tribunal.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click here to test.