Mainland Mission: Go Tech Go Hangzhou
We are heading to Hangzhou this year, a city well-known for its innovative and tech-driven industries. Join our visit to these corporate giants and the city’s investment promotion bureau:
Please find the tentative programme here.
Diaoyutai Hotel Hangzhou
If you would like to book this hotel, please:
- Click this booking link and enter promotion code “HKSI”. Check this page for the steps.
- After submitting the online booking, you will receive an email with a confirmation number and a credit card authorisation form. Please fill in the form and email to email@example.com with a copy of your credit card (front and back) for payment confirmation.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact hotel reservation center at +86 571 88278888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is exclusive for individual and corporate members on a first-come-first-served basis. For more information, please contact Ms Cathy Tang on 3120 6174 or email to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute (HKSI Institute) reserves the rights (including but not limited to) to cancel the event or alter the dates, fees, CPT hours, logistic arrangements, programme and/or the speakers due to circumstances beyond our control. Please refer to the latest programme on the website. No separate notice will be given for alterations.
- Booking will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Payment is non-transferable and should be settled no later than 18 July 2019. No refund for no-shows.
- Delegates with confirmed bookings will receive a confirmation email.
- Please note that valid travel documents and visa applications are the responsibilities of participants. Please ensure you have a valid passport with entry and transit visa for your journey. No refund will be arranged for not having the appropriate travel documents.
- Participants are advised to arrange for travel insurance as appropriate.
- HKSI Institute is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use or reliance on any of the information provided on its website.
- In the event of disputes, the decisions of HKSI Institute shall be final.
- For corporate members, a maximum of 2 representatives from each member may attend. Additional bookings will be subject to availability.
- All presentations and meetings will be conducted in Putonghua. If you need simultaneous translation into English, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation. Charges will be borne by the requester(s).
- The HKSI Institute reserves the right to decline any applications.
- The fee covers the official programme (1 & 2 Aug) and the lunches and dinners for 1 Aug and 2 Aug. The group’s ground transportation will also be provided.
- Kindly note that air ticket and hotel accommodation are not included.
- You may consider taking the official flight as indicated. Participants who do not travel to/from Hangzhou according to the official flights indicated above will have to arrange their own ground transportation.
- All participants are encouraged to stay at Diaoyutai Hotel Hangzhou (No.65 Wuxing Road Jianggan District Hangzhou China) for easy coordination. If you choose to stay at another hotel, please arrange your own transportation to join the delegation at various meeting venues.