Multi-Asset Strategy: The Future Investment Management
This course will cover a variety of key issues in multi-asset investing. The speaker will address these issues from a conceptual perspective and share experiences in how the best and brightest in the industry dealt with these issues.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Compare the products and investment strategies from balanced funds to fund of funds and now multi-asset strategies.
- Explain the role of risk factor allocation and dynamic asset allocation in managing multi-asset strategies and the key issues involved.
- Describe how risk parity products are expected to perform in different market environments and key contributors to their success in recent years.
- Describe the different approaches investors take in implementing mulit-asset strategies.
1. Why is multi-asset strategy the future of investment management?
2. What are the key aspects of multi-asset investing and how is it different from the fund of funds or balanced funds?
3. Is risk parity a silver bullet or a bridge too far?
4. How to set proper risk and return expectations and evaluate the performance of multi-asset strategies?
5. What are some of the industry best practices in managing multi-asset strategies?
Who should attend
1. Institutional Asset / Product Manager
2. Financial Advisor in Management level / Senior Financial Advisor