Introduction to Continuing Disclosure Obligations and Trading Halt
This eCourse is part of the HKEX Listing Rules e-training course series which covers major topics related to listed issuers’ obligations. It introduces the continuing disclosure obligations and specific suspension requirements.
By the end of this eCourse, you will be able to:
- Explain key disclosure obligations of an issuer
- Describe specific suspension requirements
2. Continuing disclosure obligations
- Inside Information
- Requesting a trading halt
- Lifting a trading halt
- Monitoring activities by the Exchange
- Responses to Exchange’s enquiries
- Decision tree about handling of a trading halt
- Case studies
3. Specific suspension requirements
Who should attend
The eCourse is primarily targeted at listed companies’ directors, management and compliance staff, market practitioners and professionals.