[Webinar] What You Need to Know About U.S. Sanctions
With the imposition of U.S. Sanctions on our top Government officials, this topic is the talk of the town. This webinar provides a brief overview of the U.S. Sanctions regime, with a particular focus on the Hong Kong Autonomy Act (HKAA) and accompanying Executive Order. It also discusses the circulars issued by various regulators and the potential consequences of infringements.
By the end of this webinar, participants will know:
1. The concepts about U.S. Sanctions;
2. How to manage and mitigate sanctions risks; and
3. Some of the implications of the circulars issued by various regulators such as the SFC, the HKMA, the IA and etc.
1. Overview of U.S. Sanctions, including the HKAA, and the Executive Order
2. The circulars issued by various regulators such as the SFC, the HKMA, the IA and etc.
3. How a licensed corporation, a bank or some other registered entities can comply with the requirements
4. Consequences of infringements
Who should attend
Financial and compliance professionals seeking to deepen their knowledge of U.S. Sanctions risks, senior management of licensed corporations and registered entities, auditors and academics.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click HERE to test.