High Net Worth Individuals – Do’s & Don’ts regarding cross-border transactions
High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) are attractive to financial advisors and relationship managers. At the same time, it is challenging to attract / keep / retain HNWIs as your clients. Therefore, it is important to demonstrate that you understand the HNWI markets, have your insights and alert of the dos and don’ts in dealing with HNWIs.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the overview of the HNWIs, focus on the Mainland China
2. Share the recent statistics and insights on the development of HNWI markets with clients projecting a professional image
3. Watch out the dos and don’ts when they are dealing with HNWIs in Mainland China, especially regarding cross-border business solicitation
- Overview of HNWI markets, focus on the Mainland China
- Recent surveys / statistics and insights of the HNWI markets, focus on the Mainland China
- Practical guide on cross-border business solicitation, focus on the Mainland China
Who should attend
This course is suitable for private wealth management advisors, financial advisors, and customer relationship managers.
Financial Incentive Scheme of the WAM Pilot Programme
Eligible in-service practitioners of the financial services industry could apply for reimbursement of 80% of the course fees, subject to a maximum of HK$7,000 (whichever is lower) upon satisfactory completion of a course / seminar / conference over the three-year period of the Scheme.
Each individual may apply for reimbursement for more than one course / seminar / conference.
Application to reimburse the course fees, together with the required documents, must be submitted within four months from the last day of the course / seminar / conference attended. Please refer to the WAM Pilot Programme website for more details.
Alvin has extensive training experience and is one of the Certified Private Wealth Professional (CPWP) Module 1 trainer.