Notice: Preventive Measures for COVID-19 for Examination Candidates
Effective from the date the in-person examination resumes, all candidates must observe the following arrangements when entering the examination centre:
- To use “LeaveHomeSafe” ;
- To provide negative result proof of COVID-19 by taking either Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) OR Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)-based nucleic acid test (click here for details);
- To have temperature screening at our premises. Those with body temperature of 37.5 ºC or higher would be refrained from entering;
- To perform hand hygiene with alcohol sanitizer;
- To wear surgical mask properly at all times;
- To refrain from eating and drinking in our premises;
- Anyone who coughs or sneezes continuously or does not comply with the above measures may be requested to leave.
In addition, candidates are refrained from coming into the examination centre and to apply for i) transference or ii) withdrawal of examinations under any of the following circumstances, and submit the applications together with the supporting documentation (such as medical certificate) by email (email to [email protected]) prior to their registered examination date:
- Have symptoms such as fever, malaise, dry cough and shortness of breath, which are consistent with that of COVID-19 cases;
- Have visited/travelled to place(s) in which compulsory testing/quarantine is required, where you are waiting for test results or the date of your visit to HKSI Institute falls within the compulsory testing/quarantine period; or
- Have close contacts with person who is under quarantine/confirmed/probable cases with COVID-19; or
- have travel restrictions imposed by their countries or companies.
Withdrawal application is subject to an administration fee of HKD400.
Above applicants will receive an acknowledgement email within two working days.
For overseas candidates who cannot attend the examinations in Hong Kong, special examination arrangement can be arranged by emailing to [email protected] For such arrangement, an additional charge per candidate per session will apply. Arrangement may vary depending on candidate’s location.
Regular disinfecting and cleaning are conducted at our premises. Appropriate distancing is also maintained at our examination centres.
We are closely monitoring the situation and following Hong Kong Government’s advice on the necessary preventive measures.