GreenTech and Sustainable Finance in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the webinar held on 24 Feb 2022.
Magnified by the increased frequency of climate catastrophes and clear alarms from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change or more recently the World Economic Forum, sustainable investments are at an all-time high. Triple digits growth is seen in many parts of the world with opportunities but also massive transition risks exist for established industry players.
In this eSeminar, 3 top industry players from different segments discussed their perspective and trends on what this means for the Greater Bay Area investment momentum in green technologies.
At the end of the eSeminar, participants will:
- Know the latest trends and how companies make use of Green Tech to drive Sustainability in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay area; and
- Understand how companies are transforming themselves to achieve greener process in their operations, and the business opportunities arising from the use of Green Tech to drive ESG.
GreenTech and Sustainable Finance trends globally, in the Greater Bay area and Hong Kong.
1. The latest trends in Green Tech and Sustainable Finance for listed companies.
2. How regulators are playing a role in driving heightened requirements on Sustainability by listed companies?
3. What are the common trends when deploying Green Tech to drive ESG?
4. The Investment flows into ESG related projects, how much/what are they? What trends do we see?
- Front-line banking/finance professionals/asset managers whose clients are at the forefront in driving Sustainability for their companies.
- Industry professionals, lawyers, regulators, licensed holders and intermediaries who support or engage in sustainable transformation.
Helena relocated to Hong Kong in 2014 from London - a key hub for ESG investments. Helena’s experience prior to joining FTSE Russell included ESG integration, equity analysis and advising on philanthropy for family office, asset management and institutional clients.
Prior to joining the government, King had a diverse private sector background as a serial tech entrepreneur, angel investor, and fintech lecturer in Asia where his first data-related start-up was established through seed investment from Credit Suisse.
Prior to founding GoImpact platform developed to accelerate the adoption of Sustainable Finance, Helene was Managing Director and Head of Strategic Planning, Brand and Communications Asia Pacific for BNP Paribas Wealth Management, she also held similar roles in different investment banks, and is a known Influencer and Key Opinion Leader in Fintech and Digital Transformation.