[Webinar] A New (Crypto-Enabled) Financial System - Intermediate
The financial infrastructure surrounding cryptocurrencies is in the process of being built. A tremendous amount of technical expertise and creativity has gone into building what has existed so far. In this seminar, the speaker will explain the current development of the industry and its future accomplishment. Understanding this helps people to manage their expectations of what is currently possible and what is yet to come.
By the end of this webinar, participants would know:
- Current accomplishment in this industry and its future growth;
- Current industry limitations and expected time to improve; and
- Engagement of people into the industry through professional collaborations, investing or simply pursuing more knowledge through reading and joining task groups.
- The possible vision for the future
- Current industry limitations and obstacles
- Expected timeline for improvements
- An understanding of where the industry is and where it is going
- How to get involved
The webinar is primarily targeted at asset managers, compliance officers, senior management such as responsible officers, managers-in-charge, directors, academics and financial institutions, licensees, family offices and investors who would like to have a better understanding of crypto assets and related issues.