[Webinar] Trust Training Certificate – Briefing Session
Are you prepared for a career progression?
Are you interested to know more about the trust industry or trust knowledge?
Are you interested to get into the private trust, unit trust/funds or pension scheme fields or be a Certified Trust Practitioner™?
The Hong Kong Trustees’ Association (HKTA) and Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute (“HKSI Institute”) jointly offer a qualification programme “Trust Training Certificate” (“TTC”) for interested parties who wish to pursue a career in the broader trust industry and qualify as a Certified Trust Practitioner™.
If you have these questions in mind, this complimentary webinar can help you to find out the answers.
By the end of the briefing session, you will:
- Know the basics of the trust industry and understand the many types of trusts used in the financial services industry
- Obtain an understanding of the expertise required for a career in the trust industry
- Understand how the Trust Training Certificate is being recognised by the trust industry players and could help you to become a Certified Trust Practitioner
Understand the syllabus, training programme structure and format, examination format, schedule and fees.
- Introduction to the trust industry and trust usage in financials services
- Types of trusts in HK and qualifications required to get into the field
- Trust Training Certificate
2. Training programme
4. Schedule and Fees
Anyone who is interested to know about the trust industry and the qualification programme to be a Certified Trust Practitioner™