ESG Data - Pain Points and Investment Opportunities
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the joint webinar with GoImpact Capital Partners that was held on 11 November 2021. It was moderated by Mr. Clarence T'ao the Co-Founding Partner of GoImpact Capital Partners.
Despite the rapid traction gained why ESG investments across asset classes, reliable data still remains a major challenge. Data will be critical to drive the mainstream adoption of this important agenda.
In this eSeminar, you will hear diverse perspectives as well as sharing of practical cases of initiatives and hands-on experiences from one of the largest digital banks in China and a major consulting giant.
By completing this eSeminar, you will
- gain practical insights and leverage in-depth experience of these experts
- understand more around ESG investments and the shifting trends
1. Current landscape and challenges faced by the financial services industry on ESG
2. Overcome ESG Data Gaps - how Deep Tech solutions can help
3. What’s now and next - ESG opportunities on the horizon
Portfolio Managers, Investment Advisors, Heads of Sustainability and ESG, Finance industry professionals