[Webinar] Common Reporting Standard – Are You Ready for Phase 2?
As Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”) and Common Reporting Standard (“CRS”) have established for a number of years, the tax authorities around the world are now focusing their efforts on reviewing the state of compliance by Financial Institutions. Given this trend, the Financial Institutions are now required to introspect whether their current CRS compliance obligations are fit for purpose or have areas to improve which they need to address.
The webinar aims to provide participants an update on the latest legislative requirements and trends in relation to the review of their CRS compliance obligations by the local authorities and how Financial Institutions can manage this.
1. Recap of the key obligations of a Financial Institution
2. How is the annual filing requirement changing the compliance landscape for Cayman Islands Financial Institutions?
3. FATCA and CRS reporting – feedback from tax authorities
4. Global landscape of CRS regulatory audits and emerging trend in Cayman Islands
5. Steps which Financial Institutions can take to mitigate risk of non-compliance using technology in a post Covid-world
This course is mainly targeted to practitioners who involve in FATCA / CRS compliance (both BAU operations and annual reporting)
He manages the delivery of various multi-jurisdictional end-to-end Customer Tax Reporting projects across diverse organisations within the financial services space.
Anish is heavily involved with large financial institutions in shaping what an ideal operating model should look like in a post Covid world for Customer Tax Reporting.