[Webinar] Reframing the Future of Asset Management Industry
“Are you reframing the future of asset management or is it reframing you?” – the question is no longer whether asset management needs to change, but what that transformation should look like.
Philip Kwong, EY Partner and HK Wealth & Asset Management (WAM) Sector Leader, will share the findings and insights gained from EY’s publication on “Future of Asset Management Study”.
Key points of the study:
- Successful transformation will start with a clear view of the role firms want to play in the asset management industry of the future. That means identifying which clients to serve, how to reach them, what investment outcomes to provide and how to deliver them.
- When it comes to implementation, CEOs not only need to embed the positive changes accelerated by COVID-19; they also need to use an appropriate combination of six key strategic components to boost revenues and control costs.
- Winning asset management firms will adopt a multitrack growth strategy, funded by strategic cost transformation and enabled by technology.
The webinar will cover the following key areas:
- A review of the asset management industry before and after the pandemic and how COVID-19 has impacted the industry
- How should asset managers respond in the next 5 years which will be more challenging
- How asset managers can help create long-term value for both clients and society
The webinar is primarily targeted for fund managers, asset managers, senior management such as Responsible officers, Managers-in-Charge, directors, COOs and CEOs of financial institutions and bankers
合資格之金融服務業現職從業員只要圓滿修畢課程 / 研討會，便可於2016年10月1日至2023年3月31日期間申請發還百分之八十學費，或上限每人10,000元。
申請人可申請多於一個課程 / 研討會的資助，合計上限10,000元，但每個課程 / 研討會只獲發還學費一次。
簽妥的申請表必須於完成課程 / 研討會當日起計四個月內連同五項證明文件一併送交香港證券及投資學會。詳情請參考資產財富管理業先導計劃網站。
Philip is a Certified Public Account (Practicing), Fellow of HKICPA and has joined the Investment Funds Regulatory Advisory Panel in the HKICPA. He is also the member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales, the Fellow of HKSI Institute. He is also the HKSI Institute’s Education & Development Committee member.