Trust Training Certificate (TTC) - Unit 22: Hong Kong Private Retirement Schemes Trusts - ORSO (4th Cohort)
This eCourse will be accessible from 16 August to 4 December 2021.
This is Unit 22 of the training programme in pursuing the “Trust Training Certificate”.
This eCourse is developed based on the recorded webinar session of Unit 22 held on 20 May 2021. For participants who plan to take the TTC Part B Examination in December 2021, please ensure you read the latest version of study guide and materials provided via the examination enrolment link.
It consists of one module – Module 31: Trusts as Private / Voluntary Retirement Schemes – ORSO.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
1. Understand the basic requirements of ORSO schemes
2. Explain the different types of ORSO schemes
3. Describe the obligations and responsibilities of employers and trustee under ORSO schemes
4. Describe the administrative and reporting requirements of ORSO schemes
5. Explain the tax position of ORSO scheme and contributions and benefits
Module 31: Trust as Private / Voluntary Retirement Schemes - HK ORSO Schemes
1. Overview of ORSO retirement schemes in HK
2. Different types of ORSO schemes
3. Basic requirements for ORSO schemes
4. Obligations and responsibilities of employers and trustee under ORSO scheme
5. Administration and reporting requirements
6. Tax allowances with regard to HK ORSO plans and distributions
The course is primarily targeted to those who would like to pursue “Trust Training Certificate” in order to apply for the Hong Kong Trustees’ Association Certified Trust Practitioner™ designation.
It is also relevant to those who would like to gain a solid understanding of the course subject matter and / or those who plan to enter the Trust industry sector.