[Webinar] Navigating Climate Risk for Asset Managers
Managing climate risk, together with the ability to measure and disclose, has become a critical aspect for investment managers. Given the potential impact of physical and transitional climate-related risks on many portfolios and businesses, certain climate change assessments and reporting standards are increasingly being codified as regulatory requirements. In Hong Kong, Securities and Futures Commission (‘SFC’) have proposed to amend the Fund Manager Code of Conduct (‘FMCC’) requiring climate-related risks to be considered by fund managers. In this webinar, speaker will discuss why climate-related financial risks are taking centre stage globally and locally and the growing legal and regulatory climate disclosure requirements around the world.
By the end of this webinar, participants will understand:
- how climate-related risks regulations will impact their businesses;
- what climate-related financial risks encompass; and
- practical considerations for how asset managers can prepare for climate disclosure.
- Updates of climate-related policy and regulatory developments in the APAC region and the potential impact on asset management;
- Spotlight on Hong Kong developments including the SFC's proposals to amend the FMCC requiring climate-related risks to be considered by fund managers; and
- How asset managers can integrate climate-risk factors into their portfolios
The webinar is primarily targeted at fund managers, asset managers, in-house counsel & compliance, portfolio analysts, senior management such as Responsible officers, Managers-in-Charge, directors, CIOs, COOs, CEOs and investors who would like to have a better understanding of climate-risk issues in the asset management industry.
合資格之金融服務業現職從業員只要圓滿修畢課程 / 研討會，便可於2016年10月1日至2023年3月31日期間申請發還百分之八十學費，或上限每人10,000元。
申請人可申請多於一個課程 / 研討會的資助，合計上限10,000元，但每個課程 / 研討會只獲發還學費一次。
簽妥的申請表必須於完成課程 / 研討會當日起計四個月內連同五項證明文件一併送交香港證券及投資學會。詳情請參考資產財富管理業先導計劃網站。