Fin + Tech & Beyond Webinar 2020: Sustainable Finance
Building on Hong Kong’s strengths as a global financial centre, the Hong Kong SAR Government and regulators are committed to drive and help shaping Hong Kong’s green and sustainable policies and programmes to ensure that Hong Kong remains a leader in Asia and globally.
Environmental, social and governance issues are now a major factor in investment and the global pandemic of Covid19 has shifted the investment lenses towards sustainable finance and ESG investments.
This eSeminar is a recorded session with a diverse panel of experts from corporate and finance background who shared their insights regarding upcoming trends, and their experiences of actionable initiatives.
The panel discussion was moderated by Helene Li, General Manager of FinTech Association of Hong Kong. The panellists shared their views from their perspectives and discussed on the following:
- how the sustainable finance has shaped the business in Hong Kong?
- how the financial institutions meet the increasing client demand for ESG investments by enhancing the product offerings?
- what the corporates are doing in terms of sustainable development as well as issuance of green bonds?
- what roles the government policies and regulatory environment have played to drive this forward?
- what would be the major trend that will take off in the “new normal” post Covid?
This eSeminar is relevant to:
- all financial services practitioners working in the licensed corporations, banking and insurance sectors
- all practitioners working in the fintech companies
- ESG practitioners
- Senior management of corporations