[Webinar] Preventing Financial Crime
Financial crime causes substantial loss and reputational damage to the financial industry. Apart from waking you up at night, it is important to understand the drivers, the industry trend and develop an effective framework to deter, detect, prevent and respond to financial crime. This should be on the top agenda of senior management and integrate with the risk and compliance framework.
1. Fraud Risk Triangle
2. Objectives e.g. how to response, prevent and detect fraud
3. Fraud risk management framework
4. Design effective fraud risk management program
5. Calculating fraud risk exposure
6. Analysis of recent fraud survey
7. Case studies: trade finance/letter of credit fraud, wiring fraud, bank employee fraud, organized crime to penetrate banking systems
8. Effective training to staff
All financial practitioners
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click HERE to test.