[Webinar]: Fulfilling Suitability Obligations
This course will discuss the suitability requirement applicable to the sales of investment products under the Code of Conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the Securities and Futures Commission.
To promote awareness and enhance understanding of suitability requirement.
1. Classification of investment products — non-complex or complex product.
2. What is product suitability?
3. Conducting customer risk profiling.
4. Matching customer risk profiling to products offered to clients.
5. Documents and disclosure to clients.
6. Guideline on Online Distribution and Advisory Platforms
Practitioners in the securities industry, and operation officers who perform checking of customer risk profiling questionnaires.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click here to test.