[Webinar]: Fundamentals of Hong Kong Listed Equity Options
This course aims to provide participants with knowledge in the Hong Kong listed equity options market and the related product features, risks and benefits, as well as operations of the product.
1. Overview of HK listed equity options market
2. Comparison of equity options and ELI/ELN
3. Basic product features and pricing mechanism of listed equity options
4. Operations and logistics on options trading, e.g., margin calculations and settlements
5. Basic option strategies: how do investors and traders make money? Associated risks and benefits?
6. Examples and scenarios under different market conditions, and how they affect the profit and loss of the trades
This course is primarily targeted to those who would like to gain the basic understanding of the Hong Kong listed equity options.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click here to test.