An Introduction to Factor Investing
Alongside fundamental active and passive strategies, factor investing is the third pillar of investing and has gained increasing recognition from investors for its systematic, data-driven approach to delivering specific outcomes. Factor investing represents a breakthrough in fundamental elements of investing and could mark a permanent shift in asset management.
On completion of this eSeminar, you will be able to:
- Describe what is factor investing
- Explain how factor investing works
- List the applications by asset managers to achieve specific investment outcomes
- What is factor investing?
- The difference from market weighted indexing and alpha strategies
- Structuring a portfolio around investment factors
Asset managers and investors who are interested in deepening their knowledge in factor investing.