Revisiting New Connected Transaction Rules
New connected transaction rules were introduced by The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited on 21 March 2014 and have been effective from 1 July 2014. This course focuses on these rules and expounds the revised terms and definitions, scope of "connected person", "transaction" and "connected transaction" and relevant exemptions. It also provides a gap analysis of each of the above terms under the old rules and the new rules.
In addition, a "one-page connected person full chart" for a PRC listed issuer and a non-PRC listed issuer will be provided to maximise the audience's understanding of the rules.
By the end of this course, learners will have understood:
- the revised terms and definitions introduced by the new rules, and
- the following aspects in both the old and new rules:
* scope of each of "connected person", "transaction" and "connected transaction",
* requirements for connected transactions,
* scope of exemptions, and
2. Proposals that the new rules have not adopted
3. Revised terms and definitions
4. Scope of "connected person"
5. Scope of "transaction"
6. Scope of "connected transaction"
7. Requirements for connected transactions
8. Scope of exemptions
Senior management, corporate financiers, capital market and IPO practitioners as well as listed companies.