Remedial:Trust Training Certificate (TTC) - Unit 13: Family Office (Evening Session)
This is Unit 13 of the training programme in pursuing the “Trust Training Certificate”.
It consists of one module – Module 21: Family Offices Overview.
For the topics to cover, please refer to the content section below.
- The nature of a family office
- The role of a family office
- How a family office may be brought into the structuring required
- The need for good family governance
(a) Family constitutions (requirements and drafting)
(c) Family business management succession criteria
- Comparison between single family offices and multi family offices and their pros and cons
- Multi-family office considerations
The course is primarily targeted to those who would like to pursue “Trust Training Certificate” in order to apply for the Hong Kong Trustees’ Association Certified Trust Practitioner? designation.
It is also relevant to those who would like to gain a solid understanding of the course subject matter.