Trust Training Certificate (TTC) - Unit 22: Hong Kong Private Retirement Schemes Trusts - ORSO
This is Unit 22 of the training programme in pursuing the “Trust Training Certificate”.
It consists of one module – Module 31: Trusts as Private / Voluntary Retirement Schemes – ORSO.
For the topics to cover, please refer to the content section below.
- Overview of ORSO retirement schemes in HK
- Different types of ORSO schemes
- Basic requirements for ORSO schemes
- Obligations and responsibilities of employers and trustee under ORSO scheme
- Administration and reporting requirements
- Tax allowances with regard to HK ORSO plans and distributions
The course is primarily targeted to those who would like to pursue “Trust Training Certificate” in order to apply for the Hong Kong Trustees’ Association Certified Trust Practitioner? designation.
It is also relevant to those who would like to gain a solid understanding of the course subject matter.
Penny has 20 years’ experience in the field and prior to joining HSBC, she worked for a well-known asset management company in Hong Kong, responsible for client management and development of unit trust and provident plan clients. Penny holds a Bachelor of Social Sciences (Economics) in the University of Hong Kong and a Retirement Provision Certificate with the Pension Management Institute in UK.