HK IPO: New Listing Requirements, Offering Structures and Application Procedures
HKEx has recently opened the door to: (1) innovative companies that use non-standard share structures; (2) pre-revenue biotech companies; and (3) companies listed elsewhere seeking a dual-listing in Hong Kong.
This course provides the latest development on this topic and other requirements for listings in Hong Kong.
1. Listing in Hong Kong
2. Delisting from other exchange and listing in Hong Kong
3. Dual listing in Hong Kong (Primary)
4. Dual listing in Hong Kong (Secondary)
5. Transfer from GEM to Main Board
6. Pre-IPO investors and cornerstone investors
7. Substantial shareholders and controlling shareholders
8. Track record period
9. Ownership continuity
10. Management continuity
12. Offering structure
13. Offer size adjustment option / over-allotment option
14. IPO procedure
15. Team structure chart
Individuals who will be or are involved in the equity offering process or those who are interested in this topic.
Daniel graduated from the University of Leicester, UK with a first class honours degree in law. He was admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong and the Supreme Court of England and Wales, respectively.
Daniel has taken part in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange's listing reform in 2018. During the consultation process Daniel represented 14 sponsor and other firms and a number of investment bankers to prepare and submit responses to the consultations. He gives courses and seminars to fellow lawyers, listed companies and investment bankers from time to time.