Cybersecurity - Regulatory Requirements, Challenges and Best Practices
Cybersecurity is a growing concern among financial institutions and business owners in general. You have been hearing news about fraudulent websites, phishing emails, WannaCry ransomware attack, etc. The SFC has issued circulars and guidelines to address cyber security threats and to protect the interest of the industry and investors.
In this course, we will cover the regulatory requirements, challenges, and best practices on cybersecurity in securities and investments industry in Hong Kong.
- Update on the latest regulatory requirements on cybersecurity and development
- The practical challenges or common deficiencies
- The best practice in implementing an effective cybersecurity framework
- Why does cyber security matter to front office sales and investment managers too?
- What should the front, middle and / or back office practitioners do differently to minimise and / or address the cybersecurity risks
- Are there any cyber security solution to securities brokers and asset managers?
This course is suitable for Responsible Officers, Board of Directors, Account Executives, Investment Managers and Analysts, Auditors, Information Security Officers, Compliance Officers, Information Technology Staff, and other securities & investment practitioners.