Young Professionals Club
The Young Professionals Club (YPC) was formed in 2016. All members aged 40 or below are within the YPC and no separate registration is required. YPC members will receive programme invitation via email.
Young members will learn how to develop their careers, expand professional networks and sharpen leadership skills through its activities. It is also a platform for them to develop peer support, exchange ideas, share common interests and organise activities such as workshops, visits and drinks events.
The HKSI Institute is now seeking dedicated members who are interested to serve as Council Members of the YPC. The YPC Council will initiate, plan, and organise activities to effectively reach out to young professionals.
The term of the YPC Council will start from the date of appointment to 31 March 2021.
- Have joined the HKSI Institute for more than a year (as of 30 April 2019);
- Hold valid membership; and
- Aged 40 or below (at 31 March 2021)
Applicants please email the followings to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday, 30 April 2019:
- Your full name
- Your portrait photo in JPEG format
- A personal statement (max. 300 words) stating the reasons why you are interested to serve on the YPC Council, your areas of interests, skills, your affiliation with other professional or student associations, as well as contributions that you will be able to bring to the HKSI Institute.
Applicants should demonstrate their ability to connect and serve young professionals, as well as planning, organising and supporting YPC activities. Additional scores will be given for active participation in HKSI Institute activities (from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2019), such as:
- Participation in paid events
- Participation in other events/ programmes relating to the YPC, member events, monthly drinks, mentoring programme, or scholarship programme
- Being a Member Ambassador
- Membership Progression (e.g. progress from Student to Associate Member) during the period
Applicants may be contacted for provision of further information or discussions. The selection will be finalised in May, followed by formal notification.
Interested YPC Members please submit your application on or before 30 April 2019.