Preventive Measures for Examination Candidates in Response to COVID-19
(Updated: 18 March 2020) Our examination sessions are running as scheduled. We have stepped-up and implemented additional preventive measures to safeguard the hygiene, health and safety of our examination candidates, which include conducting regular disinfecting and cleaning inside the examination centre after each examination session.
Candidates can apply for transference or withdrawal of examinations under special arrangement.
- Wing On Centre Management Office will perform temperature screening at the building lobby
- Our staff will also perform temperature check for all candidates at our office entrance
- Candidates are required to wear SELF-PROVIDED facemasks in our premises
- Candidates who cough or sneeze continuously during the examination session shall be asked to sit in designated area or may ask to leave the examination centre
Candidates who have a body temperature of 37.5 ºC or higher would be refrained from entering the building. Candidates who do not comply with the above measures may be requested to leave the examination centre as well.
Special Arrangement for Transference/Withdrawal of Examinations (applicable for examinations to be held on or before 19 April 2020)
Candidates shall apply for i) transference or ii) withdrawal of examinations under any of the following circumstances and submit the applications together with the supporting documentation (such as medical certificate) by email prior to their registered examination date:
- Candidates have symptoms such as fever, malaise, dry cough and shortness of breath, which are consistent with that of COVID-19 cases;
- Candidates have travelled to the Mainland China or countries/districts in which mandatory quarantine is required, where the examination date falls within the 14-day quarantine period; or
- Travel restrictions imposed by their countries or companies
Withdrawal application is subject to an administration fee of HKD400.
We are closely monitoring the situation and following Hong Kong Government’s advice on the necessary preventive measures. The HKSI Institute reserves the right to make changes to the above special arrangement without prior notice.
For enquiries, please call our hotline at (852) 3120 6100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding.
Curriculum and Examinations Department