[Webinar] Transition Financing: A Need or A Want?
It is predicted that we will exceed 1.5 degrees Celsius within this century, 20 years ahead of the 2050 benchmark. Transition finance is no longer a want, but a need as the change will fuel a dangerous rise in disasters that could disrupt the economy and lead to economic and social losses.
As we strive towards a carbon-resilient world, transition financing will play a crucial role in helping to manage the vulnerabilities of certain industries and ensuring the long-term stability of the world economic order.
Participants will gain a deeper understanding of transition finance, why it’s necessary, and what it entails. Industry practitioners with differing perspectives will share with participants their experience in and vision of transition financing.
● What is Transition Finance?
● Why is Transition Finance necessary?
● Why are banks involved in Transition Finance?
● The vulnerability of industries and the role transition finance plays
● The positive effects of Transition Finance
● The evolution of Transition Finance
● Future of Transition Finance - Will it become the norm?
Who should attend
● Banking/finance professionals
● Commercial, corporate, and investment banks
● Asset Managers