Banking Risk Management - Part 2 (2023)
This eCourse consists of two modules. Module 1 covers the main risk types, such as credit and market risk and operational risk, and the measurement of these and other types of risk that banks face.
Module 2 provides a high-level overview of risk models in banking, including the management of model risk and data quality issues that arises out of their usage.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the main risk types and how they influence a bank’s risk management framework
- Recognise the main risk measures as well as the benefits and issues associated with their use
- Identify the different types of risk model that banks use and the development process for such models
- Recognise the main sources of model risk and how banks manage this risk
- List the reasons why data quality is a challenge for banks and the potential impact of poor data quality
Module 1: Risk Management - Risk Types & Measurement
Topic 1: Risk Types
Topic 2: Risk Measurement
Module 2: Risk Modeling
Topic 1: Risk Models
Topic 2: Model Risk
Topic 3: Data Issues