How Digital Assets can Co-Exist within Traditional Finance’s IT Architecture
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the “How Digital Assets can Co-Exist within Traditional Finance’s IT Architecture” webinar held on 20 July 2023.
It provides an overview on Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Blockchains, along with their risks and limitations. You will also learn about the variations in regulations on DLT and virtual assets (VAs) across different regions, as well as various use cases and critical integration factors of these technologies.
By the end of the eSeminar, you will be able to:
- State the key characteristics of Blockchain technology
- Recall the current regulations imposed on DLT/VAs for Hong Kong and the rest of the world
- List the critical integration factors for financial institutes when implementing DLT
1. Blockchain, DLT and Cryptocurrencies
2. Risk and limitations of Blockchain technology
3. Studies on DLT and Tokenisation
4. DLT regulations in Hong Kong and the rest of the world
5. Use cases and integration factors for DLT/VAs
Who should attend
Senior executives, MICs of licensed corporations, asset and wealth managers, VA-related practitioners, compliance officers, as well as other professionals who may consider investing in VAs.