[In-person] Mastering Financial Resources Rules (FRR) with Practical Skills
This course offers a comprehensive overview of Financial Resources Rules (FRR) for SFC licensed corporations, equipping participants with practical knowledge for effective FRR compliance. Key topics covered include share capital, liquid capital requirements, computation basis, notifications, and forms. Engaging mini case studies and capital utilisation exploration enable participants to acquire the necessary skills to navigate FRR effectively within their organisations.
1. Overview of FRR
2. Risks addressed by FRR
3. Share Capital and liquid capital requirements by FRR
4. Computation Basis of FRR
5. Notification and submission requirements
6. Overview of the Forms in FRR returns
7. Mini case study of FRR computations
8. Practical issues on capital utilisation and FRR compliance etc.
Who should attend
Responsible officers, compliance officers, risk managers, legal professionals, investors and individuals working in the financial services industry.