Trust Training Certificate (TTC) - Unit 8: Other Trust Vehicles in Details (8th Cohort)
This eCourse will be accessible until 9 December 2023.
This is Unit 8 of the training programme in pursuing the “Trust Training Certificate”.
This eCourse is prepared based on the recorded version of the webinar session held on 14 April 2021. For the participants who will take the TTC Part B Examination in December 2023, please ensure you read the latest version of study guide and materials provided via the examination enrolment link.
It consists of one module – Module 12: Other Types of Estate Planning Trusts and Their Uses.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
1. Identify the appropriate types of trusts to suit specific settlor's needs.
2. Explain and compare the differences between these types of trusts.
3. Identify the jurisdictions that these various types of trusts exist.
Module 12: Other Types of Estate Planning Trusts and Their Uses:
- Accumulation and Maintenance
- Non-Charitable Purpose (including STAR trusts)
- Business Trusts
- VISTA / LST / SISTA with case studies
- Trust combined with a Limited Partnership with case studies
- Foreign Grantor Trusts with case studies and comparisons with other jurisdictions
Who should attend
The course is primarily targeted to those who would like to pursue “Trust Training Certificate” in order to apply for the Hong Kong Trustees’ Association Certified Trust Practitioner™ designation.
It is also relevant to those who would like to gain a solid understanding of the course subject matter and / or those who plan to enter the Trust industry sector.
Click here if you wish to register for full Part B Stream 1 training programme.
Click here if you wish to register for full Part B Stream 1 training programme and examination.