Study Mission to Shenzhen (Members Only)
We are delighted to invite you to join our highly anticipated signature study mission following the challenging period of the pandemic. This time, our mission takes us on an exciting day trip to the vibrant city of Shenzhen!
In recent years, the cooperation between Hong Kong and Shenzhen, as the two core cities of the Greater Bay Area, has deepened tremendously. For this upcoming trip, we are going to visit senior executives from regulatory and market institutions in Shenzhen, which will involve open exchanges and interactive discussions on crucial topics such as ESG development, green finance and potential investment opportunities. The following are some of the institutions we will be visiting:
- Shenzhen Municipal Financial Regulatory Bureau
- Qianhai Authority
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange
- Shenzhen Securities Association
- Shenzhen Green Finance Association
- Qianhai Finance Association
Registration for the study mission is exclusively available to our members on a first-come-first-served basis. Join now as spots are limited! For more information, please call Ms Emily He on +86 755 2598 1691.
1. Presentations and meetings will be conducted in Putonghua. English interpretation is available upon request, with an additional cost. Please email the request to [email protected] on or before 31 August 2023 for further arrangement.
2. Corporate Members may send a maximum of two representatives each. Additional spots are subject to availability.
3. The HKSI Institute reserves the right to change the itinerary, visiting organisations and the allocated CPT hours
Special thanks to: