SFC Manager-In-Charge Regime Roundtable
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the ‘SFC Manager-In-Charge Regime Roundtable’ webinar held on 5 May 2023.
This eSeminar provides a comprehensive overview of the MIC regime, covering recent enforcement actions, core MIC functions and responsibilities, and regulatory obligations. You will gain insights into the regime's accountability framework and your role in promoting proper conduct. You will also learn about senior management and MIC challenges.
By the end of the eSeminar, you will be able to:
- Refresh your understanding of the MIC regime's objectives, roles, and responsibilities for daily operations and ad-hoc SFC inspections.
- Identify root causes and risks from recent enforcement actions against senior management, including MICs.
- Familiarise yourself with key SFC circulars supplementing MIC roles in specific areas.
- Acquire insights and information to effectively fulfil MIC responsibilities.
1. Recent SFC enforcement actions
2. Implications and challenges for MICs in fulfilling their roles
3. Overview of the MIC regime, including objectives and core function requirements
4. Regulatory expectations and supervisory actions
5. MICs' responsibilities in specific areas
6. Discussion on challenges faced by MICs and senior management
Who should attend
Senior management (including MICs) of licensed corporations and licence applicants, and compliance officers.