eSeminar - CPT Bearing
Climate Risk Management for Financial Institutions
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the ‘Climate Risk Management for Financial Institutions’ webinar held on 11 January 2023.
In this eSeminar, you will learn about the climate risks that financial institutions are currently facing, and the current trends in climate risk management. You will also gain an understanding of the tools and frameworks, as well as the current efforts in evaluating and managing these risks.
By the end of the eSeminar, you will be able to:
1. Identify the current climate risks financial institutions face
2. Recall the difference between physical and transitional risks
3. Describe how financial institutions are currently managing these risks
1. Current climate risks faced by financial institutions
2. Tools and frameworks on evaluating environment risks
3. Breakdown of physical and transitional risks, and the current efforts in tackling them
Who should attend
Senior management such as Responsible officers, Managers-in-Charge, Directors, Chief Information Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Risk managers and investors who would like to have a better understanding of climate risk management in the financial services industry.
Marika has 10 years of working experience in investment banking, consulting, and intergovernmental organisations. Before joining Sustainalytics, Marika worked at the UN Global Compact in Singapore advocating the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for corporate sustainability. In 2020, Marika has co-authored a report on how to close the SDG financing gap in ASEAN.