eSeminar - CPT Bearing
Green Fintech: What is Happening in Asia
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the ‘Green Fintech: What is Happening in Asia’ webinar held on 13 December 2022.
In this eSeminar, you will learn about what Green Fintech is and its trends in the APEC region. You will also learn about some of the key takeaways of a study by GoImpact jointly with the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
By the end of the eSeminar, you will be able to:
1. Describe what Green Fintech is and its trends in the APEC region
2. State how technologies can drive sustainability
3. State key challenges and best practices of implementing Green Fintech within companies
- Overview on Green Fintech
- Findings and key takeaways from the joint study
- Key challenges in implementing fintech and how technologies can drive sustainability
Who should attend
All executives in financial services or Fintech entrepreneurs
Prior to joining Diginex, Rebecca served as the COO of Mother’s Choice, a charity serving children without families and girls facing crisis pregnancy in Hong Kong. Previously, she served in several senior roles at HKEx including Head of Corporate Strategy and Head of Asia Commodities.
Rebecca received her BA in Economics from Trinity College and her MSc in the History of International Relations from London School of Economics. She also completed the General Management Program at Harvard Business School. She has a certificate in ESG governance from Competent Boards.