LE Paper 16 eStudy Manual (Version 2.3)
To assist candidates to prepare for the LE Paper 16 - Sponsors (Representatives), the HKSI has launched the eStudy Manual. With effect from 1 Mar 2023, examination questions of the LEs will be based on this manual.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This study manual combines the study materials for Papers 15 and 16 (i.e. same LE Study Manual for Papers 15 and 16). To identify the distinction between the syllabus requirements of the two papers, please refer to page iv and v of the Study Manual.
2. Users can download this eStudy Manual via the “Upcoming Activity” > "CPT/Non-CPT Activity" page of the Online Portal within 30 days after purchase. After 30 days, you are required to order again if you want to access the same eStudy Manual.
3. Purchased eStudy Manual(s) cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged once an order made and paid the fee successfully. If you experience difficulties downloading your purchased eStudy Manual(s), please call our Hotline on 3120 6100 or email to [email protected]
4. This eStudy Manual will be available for free download via the “Upcoming Activity” > "Examination" page of the Online Portal if you have enrolled the LE Paper 16.
5. Amendments and updates of the eStudy Manuals are made periodically or when deemed necessary to reflect changes in applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes and market practices in Hong Kong. Individual have to pay attention to the version or edition of the eStudy Manuals with their corresponding examinations.
Topic 1: General framework
Topic 2: The Listing Rules and the IPO listing process
Topic 3: Preparation for an IPO assignment
Topic 4: Preparation for a listing application
Topic 5: Due diligence
Topic 6: After prospectus issuance
Who should attend
Any interested person or those who would like to study before enrolling for the examination.